Help me with my chicken quilt!!

Why don't you look through the many great photos that are already on this site, and if you find some that would work, ask the owners of the pictures if they would mind you using them?

You're welcome to use any of the pictures that I've posted, though I don't think they're quite what you're looking for.

As for the roo on the wine barrel, if you have a decent image editing program, then you just need to find a good picture of a rooster crowing, and a picture of a wine barrel. Or I can probably do it for you if you pick out the pictures.

I have started browsing through, I've found a couple, but not many. Thanks for the advice. I do not have an editing program that can do that sort of thing, but I know my bf does. I'll try it and see how it turns out. Thanks.

-Sarah

Its okay! I just finished my first quilt. Hahaha. Just thought that I'd let you know. Ihave a picture of my chicken sitting in a pot. If you want it I can show it to you!

-Mountain Medley:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I tried to get pics of them in the snow and it was no good my hens hate snow LOL we live in MD so it snow rarly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I googled this image, is this what you need?

rooster.jpg

I don't know about copy right rules. So if you need the site where I found it let me know! It let me copy and paste the image so you could do the same and then print it out to trace I guess! If I had a barrel, I would just take a pick myself for you!
I hope to see pics of your finished quilt! I would love to learn!

Since you like to do stuff from things long forgotten, do you can any? Like make jam or put up pickles? If not, It may be something you would enjoy doing! I can hook you up with a great site, and they love to help newbies!
Brenda

Sarah I am so impressed with your effort!! What a neat thing to do. There are alot of great seamstresses on this board, bet you could get lots of help. I sw some nice chicken pics in the pic of the week archives too, you might look there. Be sure and take pics of your work so we can see how it's coming along. Darlene

Back
Top Bottom