We had a wood heater malfunction! OK we had a husband malfunction but we're not casting stones. The house was filled with smoke for about 3 hours. We are very lucky the animals in the house all lived. The dog was a little the worse for wear, but with remedial first aid seems much perkier today. But, the house stinks and there is a fine layer of soot. Everywhere. It looks fine then you wipe your hand across something and get soot. Any tips for getting the stink out???? Any tips for dealing with the soot? I have to wash every article of bedding and clothing don't I? And, it looks like I need to throw out alot of food! And, every dish needs to be washed again. I have 15 people coming in two days. Help!