help me

Hope you find something to get rid of the predator. Sorry about your chickies..................

I will never say the word procrastinate again, I will never see myself in the mirror with my eyes closed..........I like your quote!!!

It does seem be be some kind of large cat as they tend to take out more then one at a time. Mostly though they are shy and grab and pack a chicken at a time away from the coop. After eating it in safety they return for another and so on. This one may be young and stupid though and is why it eats them in the hen house. Try puting a simple light in the hen house and one outside the door. They are not near as brave without the cover of darkness. Also ask a freind that hunts to borrow a wildlife cam. These are used for scouting and are motion activated, taking a pic when somthing triggers the motion detector. Good luck as this is one of the hardest predators to catch in the act and one of the most devestaing to a flock, continuely returning until thier food source is gone. You may have to bait and poison.

Hi Cat! Have you gotten that camera yet?
People on here are so nice
hugs.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom