Help,my chick is not moving

great! make sure to change these out frequently. As long as you insulate it with a layer or two of paper towel etc, You can use pretty hot water. The chicks can then move themselves away or closer to the jars as necessary.

heat is the most important thing to provide to a chick, without it, their bodies can’t support other functions.
I really hate to break it to y'all,but she took her life....

I really hate to break it to y'all,but she took her life....
I’m sorry for your loss. :hugs
What do you mean by she took her life though? Do you just mean she passed or..? Since you only have one chick now you’ll need to get some more so he doesn’t become lonely.

It's okay,it's my fault for not taking care about my chicks....
And the saddest thing is,the other one escaped just to tell us about it,she is currently tweeting out load because she doesn't what to do...

It's okay,it's my fault for not taking care about my chicks....
And the saddest thing is,the other one escaped just to tell us about it,she is currently tweeting out load because she doesn't what to do...
she’s lonely and cold. like a baby, she will cry non-stop when she’s hungry, cold, lonely or not feeling well. you can keep her close to your body to give her company and keep her warm. I’ve known people to raise single chicks. but it’s best to get her some buddies of her own kind.

she’s lonely and cold. like a baby, she will cry non-stop when she’s hungry, cold, lonely or not feeling well. you can keep her close to your body to give her company and keep her warm. I’ve known people to raise single chicks. but it’s best to get her some buddies of her own kind.
I won't leave here,as long as I still have a chance then I could raise her and make her as happy as possible.
I can't just leave her crying.

I'm raising an only chick. It's hard work. For the first couple weeks, I pretty much kept her under my shirt to keep her warm. It seems like that was enough. She cried when I walked away, too, because she was lonely, so I took her everywhere with me. It's ok during the daytime, if you don't have to be at work or school.

I'm raising an only chick. It's hard work. For the first couple weeks, I pretty much kept her under my shirt to keep her warm. It seems like that was enough. She cried when I walked away, too, because she was lonely, so I took her everywhere with me. It's ok during the daytime, if you don't have to be at work or school.

And that's what I'm about to do

Back
Top Bottom