Help! My duck is sick

Make sure she stays hydrated. Drinking well and eating @Clucking ada. Some gator aid for hydration or some ACV. If she isn’t better in a few days then unless you can get her to a vet not sure what else you can do other than keep her warm and do the hydration. Runners don’t have much body fat so unless you can place her in warm water bath then dry her after I’d keep her out of water for now. Yes waterfowl are tough but they can still get sick an even die so I def. wouldn’t ignore her symptoms. Please keep us updated on how she is doing. Maybe even some soupy warm water feed might entice her to eat an drink.
Thanks if gator aid gives her
The white poop is from drinking lots of water without consuming enough feed. Grass eating and not enough grains. :frow...Just so you know..:clap
Thanks there may be truth in that as all the birds free range and I couldn’t tell you how much feed one bird has

She seems more lethargic than before also her poop is milky looking I hope she pulls through the night or if there’s anything I can do

Attachments

• DC1CADFD-8965-464C-8AAF-2C6D05466782.jpeg
    DC1CADFD-8965-464C-8AAF-2C6D05466782.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom