Help! My incubator is malfunctioning on day 28 - duck eggs

My15Ducks

Songster
May 17, 2023
Hawaii
Help! My incubator is malfunctioning on day 28 of duck hatching! I have 4 eggs still hatching!

It is a Vevor N 48. First time using it. It was great all incubation until today.
Now it is periodically having apparent electrical problems?? It has been beeping it’s alarm, flashing it’s candling light randomly, and displaying an error code “F0” on the display. Then the temperature will start to go up. I have been able to reset it by leaving it unplugged for a few minutes but it has happened twice now. I wonder if the high humidity is messing it up? With ducklings hatching, it has spiked up to 81% humidity.

I contacted the manufacturer and they said they would get back to me
Any ideas appreciated

Just keep doing what you are doing. It is almost at the end. If this is a new incubator, you just purchased,,, I suggest you get a replacement, or your money returned. There is something wrong with it,,, and I would not blame humidity for problem.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

Just keep doing what you are doing. It is almost at the end. If this is a new incubator, you just purchased,,, I suggest you get a replacement, or your money returned. There is something wrong with it,,, and I would not blame humidity for problem.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:
Yes it is a new incubator I purchased.
I’m just having to unplug it every time the temperature starts to go up. I think I’m going to be awake all night

The incubator, me, and the ducklings survived the night. The incubator is still running normally but I don’t trust it. I feel like I’m on Apollo 13, trying to keep life support going. Only one more duckling is still hatching!!

Back
Top Bottom