Help! My wife is mad at me for feeding the chickens pizza!

Would you feed your chickens pizza?

• Never

Votes: 162 39.9%
  • A little bit at a time, but very infrequently

Votes: 112 27.6%
  • A little bit at a time, whenever we have it

Votes: 100 24.6%
  • All the pizza all the time

Votes: 32 7.9%

• Total voters
Pics
Chickens in the composter, so much for the red wiggler population heh. They literally tore up probably a food deep and 2 feed around my composter The good side is, I can easily shovel all that prime dirt into a wheel barrow to use in the garden. The worms do take a lot of the good stuff out of the composter with them as they move about it appears.

Aaron

So then.... Does your chicken taste like pepperoni, or your pizza taste like chicken! :D

Aaron
I've watched my chickens CLEAN a deer carcuss from every teny tiny bit of meat and they didn't taste like venison, or styrofoam after getting into ANY they can find. I don't understand there addiction to that, whether it's on the back of the truck or the little pieces I put in the foundation vents in the winter.

Chickens in the composter, so much for the red wiggler population heh. They literally tore up probably a food deep and 2 feed around my composter The good side is, I can easily shovel all that prime dirt into a wheel barrow to use in the garden. The worms do take a lot of the good stuff out of the composter with them as they move about it appears.

Aaron

The good news is my piles are 4-5 feet deep, so plenty of room for worms to breed and hide inside. I turned a bit of the “fresh” pile yesterday and the worm load was impressive for Feb in RI.

Im trying to raise some worms in a cut in half IBC tote, so far it's working well. I just PRAY the chickens don't figure out what's in there, i don't want to have to figure out a way to cover it up etc etc.

Aaron

Im trying to raise some worms in a cut in half IBC tote, so far it's working well. I just PRAY the chickens don't figure out what's in there, i don't want to have to figure out a way to cover it up etc etc.

Aaron
I've thought about trying in the garage but room and my laziness have a strong effect on the not going to happen side. It'd be great for the garden and the kids going fishing.

Back
Top Bottom