Help name my Puppy

I will tell you how I have named my dogs

#1 Puddles cuz he did everytime you got near him
#2 General Beauregaurd cuz he came with it and a daschound named that was too cool
#3 Juero Spanish for a lite colored type person...which is what I have always been called so when I got a big yaller lab I named him that...Juero es mi perrito!

My kid's dogs
Jason & Zach ...not a clue
hu.gif

Rascal cuz he was
Andre he is half collie and half great pyrennies...he is a little large so he is Andre the Giant...we told the mom the name before the breeding!

If I ever get a hound he will be named blue and sing ARROOUUGH!
If I ever get a Donkey his name will be Ho-te ...as in the character of fame Don Qui Jote (I mangaled that spelling!)

Well, thanks everyone. I love her too, but she really belongs to my nephew. But, I will probably inherite her, because I usually end up with his dogs. So, I get to name her.
Her personality. She is a real sweetie. He just got her on Valentine's day, and she was really shy, but she has come out of her shell, and is very playful-more so than I would think a basset would be. She really is more active than I would have thought.
I've been calling her Lucy, but he doesn't like that name. I think she just looks like a Lucy, but oh well.
I already have an Emmie Lou, believe it or not-she is my Corgi.
If she was a boy, we would so name her Beauregaurd--love that!

And MJ, Trixie Hobnobber is my fave so far!
love.gif
I just love that name. Anyone else??

Love all of the names so far!

Paula

My first two hounds were Scarlett and Ladybird, now we have Miss Moneypenny (Penny to her friends!). How about Isabel, or Minnie Pearl?

Back
Top Bottom