Help name my Puppy

Well, I also like Daisy, and Jasmine-Jazzy for short, now that is too cute. Speedy-too funny
gig.gif
Cricket is cute, I like Penny. We have an Isabel, she's a cat.
Ya'll have come up with great names. FrenchHen, no, I didn't read that book. I take it one of the characters was Trixie.
I'm really leaning towards Trixie if he won't go with Lucy. He likes people names. I guess I do to now that I think of it, all of my animals have people names.

Paula:)

Daisy first came to my mind too. The second name I thought of was Sadie, so I second both those suggestions. Could she BE any cuter or look any sweeter?! Great photos!

This is one of those rare cases where they're both wonderful. The movie only covers half the book.
It's set in the Depression, and it's about a man and his daughter "doin' business." They're basically con artists. In the film Ryan O'Neil and Tatum O'Neil play the pair.

Whenever I recommend a book, I have do do the disclaimer:
There is language. There are references to adult content, although no descriptions of said content. It's rated PG.

Okay, I know I'm a little late to the conversation, but....I vote for PANCAKE!!! Hahahaha!!! I love that name! We had a dog named Sushi, another named Tuna, a duck named Chicken and a leopard gecko named Seven. Pancake is an AWESOME name, I'm gonna steal it....

Better late than never, Guys! Thanks for the input. Love Sushi-that would be cute. She does kinda look like an Alice, huh? I'll have to run that by him. He just left with her, still nameless, poor baby. I call her Lucy. I guess when he gets tired of me calling her that, he'll settle on a name. It just kinda rolls off the tongue, don't ya think--Luuucyyy. I think it's a happy name, and I like happy names.
big_smile.png

Paula
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom