Help naming a new (spring) roo

pigfarmer

Songster
9 Years
Jan 28, 2010
Central Maine
I have a spring rooster born on moms day weekend from ameracauna birds.................................
I need help with a good name..............one that would stick.
47898_spring_chick_roo.jpg

Be creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am stuck for a good name???????????????

I've always believed that roosters should have strong, manly names. I've had a Zeus and a Thor. That all went out the window with my new birds. Rosie turned into an Impy and my huge CX cockerels name is Ollie.
I suggest Zeus, Apollo, or Ra (as in the sun god).

American Whoa=man... (get away from meee heee) (song)... american woman.. Whoa for short.

Don't mind me, but I like people names, and I immediately thought of Walter.
hide.gif

What can I say?? My roos are: Carl (EE), Alex & George (Silver Sebrights), Charlie (Buff Brahma), and Nugget (bantam mottled Cochin). Nugget broke the series, obviously. But I know I've got some more roos in the growing chicks to name.

Hi HorseFeatherz NV,
In reply to your request on his temperament..................... he is not rude, I can approach him outside and in the pen/house pick him up
without a fuss. He does get assertive with his other spring hatch-lings.

As to bantamboy's name suggestions...........................I don't know if you read HE IS A ROOSTER.
he.gif
th.gif

Keep the name suggestions coming

Thanx to all who commented
thumbsup.gif

Mr. Jeepers, Grover, Oscar, Brenden, Simon-------he looks almost identical to my 11 yr.-old son's EE roo, Peter! Very nice coloring----at least I think so.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom