HELP!!!!! NEEDING ADVICE AND HELP ON DUCK EGG INCUBATING 25-30??

Hi I was wondering if anyone could please help me my duck been sitting on eggs one hatched yesterday and last night we had a bad storm and I went out this morning and notice her nest had water in it her eggs are cold I moved her and put dry nesting in and dried the eggs will they still hatch or not ..?or watch can I do please help me

Hi I was wondering if anyone could please help me my duck been sitting on eggs one hatched yesterday and last night we had a bad storm and I went out this morning and notice her nest had water in it her eggs are cold I moved her and put dry nesting in and dried the eggs will they still hatch or not ..?or watch can I do please help me

Dry nesting and hoping for the best is about all you can do at this point. Did she move from the nest with the one that had hatched?

Do you have a dry place you could move them?

Dry nesting and hoping for the best is about all you can do at this point. Did she move from the nest with the one that had hatched?

Do you have a dry place you could move them?
I did move them to a dry place for the little one that hatched died so sad
Someone said put the eggs in a egg cartoon and put a heat light near them is that advicable or just leave them in the dry nest

I did move them to a dry place for the little one that hatched died so sad
Someone said put the eggs in a egg cartoon and put a heat light near them is that advicable or just leave them in the dry nest

I’m sorry, I missed that your had moved her.
If momma is still sitting on them, I’d leave them with her. Would it be possible for you to candle the eggs?

Ok. I was curious if there were any black stripes or splotches, after seeing the other ducks. I’m in love with the blue Swedish. I’m betting you have a Pekin. :clap

Did ya get the little fella out of the incubator yet?

I just got rid of mine. I loved them! Terrible mothers. I could not keep owls away from them. They started coming out before dark once I started locking up at night. They are so sweet though.

Back
Top Bottom