Help!! (not a pet but I dont know where to post)

Could you post a picture of him? It might help me determine his age.
this is the only photo I have, everything else is videos. This isnt when I had him, this was when he was with my family member, she sent the photo and I went to get him. Obviously he didn't eat anything, he isn't weaning yet- He's absolutely tiny, could fit on a coin

Attachments

• IMG-20220516-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220516-WA0004.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 5
I personally wouldn't feed goats milk unless it is canned. The same goes for cow milk. There simply aren't enough calories per cc in fresh milk.
Its all I had the option of, but there are ways to adapt it- Ultimately the milk didnt make much of a difference, as he was very unwell and dehydrated. At that point the most important thing was getting liquids into him, I tried electrolytes which seemed to help a ton, but he didn't make it. I believe the main reason why was respiratory, his breathing was very bad and in the end his chest was making clicking sounds. Sadly I just dont think there was any way to save him without immediate veterinary supplies- which wasnt an immediate option.

I really don't think access to veterinary supplies, or even a vet, would have made a bit of difference. Respiratory illnesses in a baby anything that young and fragile is almost always a death sentence. You tried and that is all anyone can do. At the very least it was a learning experience. I am truly sorry he didn't make it though.
so am I. At least he isn't suffering any longer

Back
Top Bottom