*HELP PLEASE* Chicks with bloody poo and little clots

Most are perky, but one is totally bombing. She is in the
'chicken hospital' secluded from the others. im going to try the sulmet tomorrow. I have not been able to find the amprol. I am nirsing the sick one with electrolyte and duramycin laced water in a syringe. I am using paper towel as litter to monitor her DOOs.

after I secluded her i put the others in a small holding tote and disinfected their brooder (again) and did the same to their food. They look regedy but are active. i gave them some milk and a drop of olive oil to soften things until I can try the sulmet. When i xfered them over to the brooder after cleaning i noticed piny doo in both the brooder and the small holding tote. Great
roll.png

Last edited:
Most are perky, but one is totally bombing. She is in the
'chicken hospital' secluded from the others. im going to try the sulmet tomorrow. I have not been able to find the amprol. I am nirsing the sick one with electrolyte and duramycin laced water in a syringe. I am using paper towel as litter to monitor her DOOs.

after I secluded her i put the others in a small holding tote and disinfected their brooder (again) and did the same to their food. They look regedy but are active. i gave them some milk and a drop of olive oil to soften things until I can try the sulmet. When i xfered them over to the brooder after cleaning i noticed piny doo in both the brooder and the small holding tote. Great
roll.png
Boiled white rice with buttermilk will help stall things short term until you get the required treatment. Best of luck. I'm also treating for coccidiosis at the moment. Not fun!

Back
Top Bottom