HELP PLEASE HELP

littleduckguy

In the Brooder
Nov 21, 2015
Texas
My duck has been attacked by a dog and bitten in the neck, it is still alive but does not want to walk,eat,or drink so what do I do??? I'm scared my little duck is going to die

How long ago was it bitten; is there an open wound, and if so, is it bleeding; is it clean; can it be seen clearly; can the duck move its neck; were you there; how big was the dog; I need answers!!!
Hope your duck is okay.

How long ago was it bitten; is there an open wound, and if so, is it bleeding; is it clean; can it be seen clearly; can the duck move its neck; were you there; how big was the dog; I need answers!!!
Hope your duck is okay.
my duck has been bitten 20 minutes ago,it seems their is no wound or bleeding but does not want to move its neck, their where two dogs..small,

It has been 20 minutes since bitten,the wound is not open but looks like it was scratched ,their is no bleeding,lacks neck strength and their was two dogs that were small

Its been 25 minutes since last bitten,2 small dogs their attacking her,she is not bleeding,her wound is not open but looks like it was scratched,and she lacks neck strength

... My duck is already dead and laying on my legs, so much for the friendly community for helping me .my only regret is that i should of payed more attention to my duck than instead of you soul sucking people that can't give me information quickly but thank you max man for caring for my duck but it would have been helpful to get information right away

... My duck is already dead and laying on my legs, so much for the friendly community for helping me .my only regret is that i should of payed more attention to my duck than instead of you soul sucking people that can't give me information quickly but thank you max man for caring for my duck but it would have been helpful to get information right away
Sorry about your duck. But soul sucking.........?

Back
Top Bottom