Help Please..in The Middle Of Helping Duckling From Egg+NEW PICS

pop.gif

temp is 99 humidity is in the 80s. the egg in the red rag is the most active. the egg with yellow color was moving for a while just now. the other egg seem to move but not a lot. i've been misting them & talking to them. i cant hear anything when i put the eggs to my ear. i've been really looking at them & i dont see their beaks. it is freaky looking at them move, looks like a heart or organs moving/pulsing. i can some what see what i think is a little yolk. ~ why do they look like this? ~weren't they ready to be born? ~should i not have done this/try to help hatch? i guess they must be able to breath now. ~ they wont drown in the water when i mist them will they? the membrane/white skin looking stuff, it dries fast ~ how often do i mist it? THANK YOU AGAIN FOR HELPING ME I REALLY WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, Julie oh and i bought some Niacin last night it was on sale..buy 1 get 1 free lol love specials.

You will need to mist about ever hour or so now the eggs are open. It really hard to say for sure- opening the eggs- may have allowed them more air- but with blood still in the veins they arent ready to hatch yet. You would not have known they were so dry had you not opened the egg- or that they may be the wrong way in the eggs. You will just have to wait for a while longer- and monitor how they are doing. Talking to them is great. It will encourage them to move around more.

Quote:
NO they didn't pip just moving/very active since sunday night, & All of monday & tuesday. (moving over 48hours with no pip) thats why i tried to help them . the last 8 eggs were the same way, but they sufficated.

Quote:
~I thought they would die like the last 7. i have 2 baby Golden Cascades/with father being the Rouen in them eggs.. also did you notice how tiny that 1 egg is? it will have a mini duckling in it. and the egg wasn't even full all the way big air space & pointy end of egg wasnt totally full. *~ there is still 1 egg that is still in bator which i haven't seen really move at all. Should i open air sak?

Its weird that you have had alot of them turned round the wrong way in the shell. I had 2 in my last hatch and noticed in time to break shell off move membrane and the inner membrane was clear, all veins had gone so I more or less pulled the soft membrane out the way and let them wriggle free. They were my last 2 to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom