Help Please..in The Middle Of Helping Duckling From Egg+NEW PICS

The third egg- looks more like the rear end of the duckling is in the aircell end - I cant see it as clearly as you though- But for now- just leave them- keep humidity up high and you will have to mist them often as well. They need more time to absorb the blood from the veins. Did you hear any tapping from the eggs at all while you were making the holes?

at 1st i was thinking it looked like there was gonna b a baby duck sitting there n the egg, but now im thinking it looks like they weren't done growing/developing yet it was a weird feeling to feel the baby start moving like that. i was thinking of a heart beating in my hand. lol

Can't tell if the "are they upside down in the shell" question is for me, but as far as I can tell, no.

Since you have opened the bator anyway... Can you have a listen to an egg- put the small end right up close to your ear and see if you can hear tapping anywhere- if you can- try and locate exactly where it is coming from.

Quote:
listen to one of those eggs? i have 1 more egg not been touched yet cuz i didnt see it move while n bator. wasnt sure if it was alive. i'll brb i'll listen to the eggs real quick

Back
Top Bottom