Help please with writing

Quote:
NO! I haven't! My author copies still haven't arrived from the publishers! But the Gin Twins (see book) came for a visit from the UK and brought their copies for me to sign, so at least I've seen and held a copy for the first time, if only briefly!

And your daughter's science project is MUCH more important, don't worry!

Victoria

Quote:
I'm so pleased! That's the best compliment I could get!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Victoria

I was wondering, though, about one of your chicken's names??? I'm sure you can guess which one - I can't post it here. How on earth did she earn that name? I could just see myself calling her here - the neighbors would really think I'm batty!

OK, so I read the book. I loved it! You brought everyone to life and I feel as if I know you all. I still don't know how that one chicken got its name, though.

I can't wait to try some of the recipes!

Quote:
I am so glad that someone else didn't pick that up also. I am still curious about that detail. I had started to assume that I just wasn't paying close enough attention to the story. But usually I understand 99.9 of what I read so......

I have been feeling a little dumb that I missed a detail like that one.

I look forward to knowing where to find the answer. I just hope that Sjusty and I are not a alone.
lau.gif

Quote:
Lol! I assume you are quoting from Page 140???

Okay, in answer to your question...

The two black chickens that I'm sure you are referring to were really tame and inquisitive. They kept inspecting Joe's shoelaces and getting under his feet, tripping him up. When he swore at them, the names just kind of stuck...

Victoria

I have to say, yours is the most frequently asked question.
smile.png

The next most frequently asked question is: "Which bits are true?" If you were wondering, quote me a bit or tell me the page number and I'll answer you. I'll be honest, promise!

Victoria

PS And don't forget, if anybody wants (totally free of charge) mad, feathery bookmarks sent to you, PM me with your mailing address.
smile.png
I'm posting a load tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom