Help please

ChickenNoodle589

Hatching
Mar 27, 2018
Hi! This is not my first time having/raising ducks but this is my first time seeing this and I need help.. so I have Paci Campbell ducks, still kinda small but I think it’s a female. Any ways it’s hips are going off to the sides and it seems to have trouble walking raised another kind of duck before so I don’t know if this is normal or not.. can someone help me?

Attachments

• 85079830-3370-4AD4-A90E-F1B90541C29D.jpeg
    85079830-3370-4AD4-A90E-F1B90541C29D.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 17
@CayugaJana I thought I had your pics of the B Complex in my favs but can't find it please give info

Your duckling needs to get on liquid B Complex sounds like it has a niacin deficiency give it to all your ducklings When feeding chick feed it's always best to supplement with a from of niacin because chick feed doesn't have enough in it for water fowl.
Put some kind of antibiotic ointment on those wings.

@CayugaJana I thought I had your pics of the B Complex in my favs but can't find it please give info

Your duckling needs to get on liquid B Complex sounds like it has a niacin deficiency give it to all your ducklings When feeding chick feed it's always best to supplement with a from of niacin because chick feed doesn't have enough in it for water fowl.
Put some kind of antibiotic ointment on those wings.
Thank you so much! Now I have a clue what im doing!

Back
Top Bottom