HELP PLEASE!!!

The chick is falling over and being super quiet. The last time we had a chick act like this it died with in 4 hours.

Poly V is a bottle of vitamins. I use to give it to my babies.. human babies. A lot of folks use it to pick up a sickly chick. Soinds like it is getting worse. To help it sit up, put it in a cup, or short glass, One high enough to keep it from getting out or others hopping in. Don't put it directly under the heat source. Just to the side of it.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. The chick died last night... we tried all of those things.

I now have a single Ayam Cemani chick. I don’t think my silkie hen who already has 3, month old chicks will adopt it. I have looked for other chicks for sale in the area but they were 6 months old. The living chick mostly sits around peeping but gets excited when someone is holding it. Any suggestions.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. The chick died last night... we tried all of those things.

I now have a single Ayam Cemani chick. I don’t think my silkie hen who already has 3, month old chicks will adopt it. I have looked for other chicks for sale in the area but they were 6 months old. The living chick mostly sits around peeping but gets excited when someone is holding it. Any suggestions.
Sorry.
Try a mirror in its brooder for now until you find another chick.

:(:hugsI’m so sorry you lost your little one.

Back
Top Bottom