Help please!

CrazyChicken Lady

My Ducks are in a row🦆🦆🦆
May 25, 2020
Missouri
Hello! I’ve never found myself having a problem with not knowing how to put a video onto my post but recently I realized I needed to make a post about deciphering the gender of my duck but I couldn’t add the video...... how do you attach a video to your post? I know a lot of people have said make a YouTube channel and attach the file to your YouTube channel, except I don’t have a YouTube channel and I’m not very interested in getting a YouTube channel. Are there any other ways to link a video to your post? Or do you really just have to have a YouTube channel? Thank you all in advance!

Hello! I’ve never found myself having a problem with not knowing how to put a video onto my post but recently I realized I needed to make a post about deciphering the gender of my duck but I couldn’t add the video...... how do you attach a video to your post? I know a lot of people have said make a YouTube channel and attach the file to your YouTube channel, except I don’t have a YouTube channel and I’m not very interested in getting a YouTube channel. Are there any other ways to link a video to your post? Or do you really just have to have a YouTube channel? Thank you all in advance!
You have to upload the video to a video hosting site such as YouTube (there are others). Once you have the URL for the video it is as simple as pasting the URL into your post.

Perhaps @ronott1 can chime in with which site he uses.

I was wondering this myself. I was thinking maybe you could try Facebook or instagram? I don’t know for sure but it might work just because you would have a url to post. I would try that. You could just post a photo if you want to do gender.

Update..... I successfully doing the Media button and went to YouTube, but I was stuck from there, what do you do when you get to the site your using? Do you click on the video you want or what?

Back
Top Bottom