BeakerTheBantam

In the Brooder
Oct 12, 2020
Do you notice if they have any mucous or canker inside the beak?
Hard to know what's going on there. Could be disease like Marek's, a crop issue, worms or one of many problems that chickens can have.
Hi! I think she still got worms. I checked her poop and I see like a tapeworm segment just like last time. Should I stop the treatment? And proceed to deworming her?

Wyorp Rock

Blessed
Premium Feather Member
Sep 20, 2015
Southern N.C. Mountains
Hi! I think she still got worms. I checked her poop and I see like a tapeworm segment just like last time. Should I stop the treatment? And proceed to deworming her?
Can you get Praziquantel ?

Post a photo of the Wormzole (ingredients) so we are on the same page about the product you have.

I'll also tag in @casportpony I *think* you should be able to de-worm her while using the Axilyn
1605842202970.png

Wyorp Rock

Blessed
Premium Feather Member
Sep 20, 2015
Southern N.C. Mountains
The Axylin can be used with fenbendazole for sure.
@casportpony I forgot where the OP lives! Philippines? Is that right @BeakerTheBantam ?

I do know a lot of folks do use the Wormal and I see that it does tout to treat tapeworms, I'm just not sure if it can be used along with the Axylin.

How big is your bantam compared to a gamefowl stag - can you post a photo of her?

BeakerTheBantam

In the Brooder
Oct 12, 2020
@casportpony I forgot where the OP lives! Philippines? Is that right @BeakerTheBantam ?

I do know a lot of folks do use the Wormal and I see that it does tout to treat tapeworms, I'm just not sure if it can be used along with the Axylin.

How big is your bantam compared to a gamefowl stag - can you post a photo of her?
Yup! Philippines!😊

I think she really is infested with worms☹☹

I think she's the size of a 2-3 month old. She's my little girl❤
IMG20200811112024.jpg

IMG20200919144827.jpg

BeakerTheBantam

In the Brooder
Oct 12, 2020
Can you get Praziquantel ?

Post a photo of the Wormzole (ingredients) so we are on the same page about the product you have.

I'll also tag in @casportpony I *think* you should be able to de-worm her while using the Axilyn
View attachment 2417927
Hello! Just to give an update.

I just found a live worm on her poop! *forgot to take a photo* I think I should deworm her right away?? I was just thinking about the treatment now...

Top Bottom