Help please!!!

Do you notice if they have any mucous or canker inside the beak?
Hard to know what's going on there. Could be disease like Marek's, a crop issue, worms or one of many problems that chickens can have.
Hi! I think she still got worms. I checked her poop and I see like a tapeworm segment just like last time. Should I stop the treatment? And proceed to deworming her?

Hi! I think she still got worms. I checked her poop and I see like a tapeworm segment just like last time. Should I stop the treatment? And proceed to deworming her?
Can you get Praziquantel ?

Post a photo of the Wormzole (ingredients) so we are on the same page about the product you have.

I'll also tag in @casportpony I *think* you should be able to de-worm her while using the Axilyn
1605842202970.png

The Axylin can be used with fenbendazole for sure.
@casportpony I forgot where the OP lives! Philippines? Is that right @BeakerTheBantam ?

I do know a lot of folks do use the Wormal and I see that it does tout to treat tapeworms, I'm just not sure if it can be used along with the Axylin.

How big is your bantam compared to a gamefowl stag - can you post a photo of her?

@casportpony I forgot where the OP lives! Philippines? Is that right @BeakerTheBantam ?

I do know a lot of folks do use the Wormal and I see that it does tout to treat tapeworms, I'm just not sure if it can be used along with the Axylin.

How big is your bantam compared to a gamefowl stag - can you post a photo of her?
Yup! Philippines!😊

I think she really is infested with worms☹️☹️

I think she's the size of a 2-3 month old. She's my little girl❤️
IMG20200811112024.jpg

IMG20200919144827.jpg

Can you get Praziquantel ?

Post a photo of the Wormzole (ingredients) so we are on the same page about the product you have.

I'll also tag in @casportpony I *think* you should be able to de-worm her while using the Axilyn
View attachment 2417927
Hello! Just to give an update.

I just found a live worm on her poop! *forgot to take a photo* I think I should deworm her right away?? I was just thinking about the treatment now...

Back
Top Bottom