Help please!!!

How many more days of Axylin treatment do you have left? 1-2?
If only a couple of days, then I would try to finish that, then de-worm her.
Yes! The treatment went on for 5 days. Last medication yesterday, and today I de-wormed her.

If I give her probiotic, would it counter the de-wormer? Because i gave her this👇👇 this morning
IMG20201121094641.jpg

as her probiotic after antibiotic treatment. Then she pooped 2 moving worms! I dont know if its because of the Microbest. After seeing the worms, I immediately gave her the de-wormer.

Yes! The treatment went on for 5 days. Last medication yesterday, and today I de-wormed her.

If I give her probiotic, would it counter the de-wormer? Because i gave her this👇👇 this morning
View attachment 2419021
as her probiotic after antibiotic treatment. Then she pooped 2 moving worms! I dont know if its because of the Microbest. After seeing the worms, I immediately gave her the de-wormer.
I don't think the probiotics would hurt anything.

What did you use - the Wormal? If so, then I would follow the instructions on the packaging.
Hey! This is the next day after deworming. I just wanna ask if this looks normal when deworming? She always does this when i deworm her, but this one is the darkest color i've seen and it looks scary.
IMG20201122070151.jpg

And yes she poop ALOT of worm. Here's one looooooong worm(the white strip), and is still alive!
IMG20201122070200.jpg

Is that tapeworm?

Hey! This is the next day after deworming. I just wanna ask if this looks normal when deworming? She always does this when i deworm her, but this one is the darkest color i've seen and it looks scary.
View attachment 2420389
And yes she poop ALOT of worm. Here's one looooooong worm(the white strip), and is still alive!
View attachment 2420390
Is that tapeworm?
Yes, that's tapeworm.
I would give her some yogurt or buttermilk to help soothe the gut.

You're welcome:)
Keep me posted on how she's doing.
Hey! I found this in her poop☹️ Could it still be because of worm??
IMG20201125093201.jpg

IMG20201125093219.jpg

I put her in a wire cage because she's gone broody and planning to stop it.
What do you think should I do next?
Is it blood or just shedding intestinal lining??

Back
Top Bottom