Help please!!!

The round thing almost looks like half a soybean. What feed do you feed, or would your chickens have access to soybeans? I'm not sure if they ever come through whole, but maybe they can?

Where are you located in the world?
What did you use for a de-wormer (product and dose)?

I'm not sure about the round things - she's eaten something and is passing those out - look around in your yard to see where she's been hanging out.

What type of worms did you see expelled in the poop when you de-wormed her? Did you get photos?

What do you feed including treats?
Do your birds have grit?

Is her crop emptying overnight?

You mention she does not feel well after you de-worm her - how are you giving the medication and handling her?
Im in the Philippines!

She had expelled tapeworm. The second time i wormed her last month is when she pooped long and dead worms. I dont have photo of it.

She is free range. She goes around our yard in the day and i just put her in at night.

Yes! Her crop is emptying overnight. I check it first thing in the morning.

I use Wormal tablet. I divide one tablet into three because I was told that one tablet is good for 3 bantam chicken. It does not need fasting at all.

Where are you located in the world?
What did you use for a de-wormer (product and dose)?

I'm not sure about the round things - she's eaten something and is passing those out - look around in your yard to see where she's been hanging out.

What type of worms did you see expelled in the poop when you de-wormed her? Did you get photos?

What do you feed including treats?
Do your birds have grit?

Is her crop emptying overnight?

You mention she does not feel well after you de-worm her - how are you giving the medication and handling her?
And I also notice discharge from her beak. Seems like she's drooling. I searched online and Newcastle Disease appears.☹️
What do you think?

And I also notice discharge from her beak. Seems like she's drooling. I searched online and Newcastle Disease appears.☹
What do you think?
Don't borrow worry. Newcastle is a very serious respiratory disease, she would be very sick and not be active and eating/drinking.

If she's drooling, then check her crop first thing in the morning before she's had anything to eat/drink to make sure it's empty.

Don't borrow worry. Newcastle is a very serious respiratory disease, she would be very sick and not be active and eating/drinking.

If she's drooling, then check her crop first thing in the morning before she's had anything to eat/drink to make sure it's empty.
What should i treat her with? Or should i deworm her again?

She doesn't seem to drool everyday. The last time I saw her drool, it was a white mucus and had some bird seeds with it.

What should i treat her with? Or should i deworm her again?

She doesn't seem to drool everyday. The last time I saw her drool, it was a white mucus and had some bird seeds with it.
She has access to dirt with small rocks in it right so she can process grains or foods, right?

How often are you seeing poop like in post#1?

She has access to dirt with small rocks in it right so she can process grains or foods, right?

How often are you seeing poop like in post#1?
Yep, i let her out in the day.

Everyday I can see orange poop. But not like all her poo has it. I think i often see orange droppings in the morning.

Could it be her diet that is causing the color of the poop? Vegetables or plants that she may be eating?
Im not really sure. I haven't seen orange plants or anything colored orange besides green grasses.

How about her poo being runny? What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom