help please

Brigdettedevyn

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 14, 2012
HI everyone. i have ask one other time for help. i have a genetic tested chick. she is about 8 weeks. i had 2 of the same kind. the other one was sickly from the time i got her. i found her 2 days ago died. this one was fine. had no problems with her outside of a snotty nose. that is gone. but i happen to see that she was not acting like herself today. she was not running around like the rest of the chicks i have. she has runny poop and she is breathing hard at times. would like to know if there is anything i can do for her or if there is not anything i can do.

o i did give all my birds tomato yeasterday. she seemed to happy to eat it like she always dose. but dont know what is happening with her.

I doubt it'd be the tomato unless it coincided with the stuffed up nose like she got a seed in her nostril or something, that'd make her pant. I'm a little confused- what does a "genetic tested" chick mean? Also, tell us more about the "snotty nose"- clear and watery or...?

she gets clear snott bobbes out was side right now. i really dont thing it is the tomato mayself. i just dont know. what is wrong with her. :( They where trying the genetics from 2 kinds of chickens and crossing them to see what they could get. it was not a han with a different kind of rooster. it was to see if they could get a color to the feathers but they didnt get what they wanted and where going to put them down. i got the birds from a breeder that didnt want to see them get killed some she took them in and was finding homes for them.

Back
Top Bottom