[ HELP] Power Kicked out of incubator for about 6 hours, how are my eggs?

CanadianGUyEh

Hatching
5 Years
Jun 22, 2014
Hi we have just started raising Buff Orpingtons, we had about 4 eggs in the incubator that were all laid at different times (2 on Monday, 1 on Thursday etc) Last night someone bumped the power bar and the incubator popped out. When My father woke up he plugged it back in but the eggs were cold. We candled them and saw the Chicken embryos and know their are chicks in there.

Are they ok? Or are they no good now? IS there something i need to do to MAKE them ok?

THANKS!

Hi we have just started raising Buff Orpingtons, we had about 4 eggs in the incubator that were all laid at different times (2 on Monday, 1 on Thursday etc) Last night someone bumped the power bar and the incubator popped out. When My father woke up he plugged it back in but the eggs were cold. We candled them and saw the Chicken embryos and know their are chicks in there.

Are they ok? Or are they no good now? IS there something i need to do to MAKE them ok?

THANKS!

I just went thru this myself when our power was out for 6 1/2 hours. Not all of the eggs hatched but I got 7 chicks and 8 guinea keets.
So don't give up on them!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom