HELP!! Sick Chicken, Can't Walk, Several Issues

@Itsamidge
Definitely read that site that someone posted earlier on this thread. Just keep her comfortable and resting. If she makes it through tomorrow I would definitely try to get her to the vet.
I can't think of anything else you could do for her that I haven't mentioned.

@Itsamidge
Definitely read that site that someone posted earlier on this thread. Just keep her comfortable and resting. If she makes it through tomorrow I would definitely try to get her to the vet.
I can't think of anything else you could do for her that I haven't mentioned.

Thanks. If there is no egg by tonight then I'm going to try another bath. I have an appointment with the vet tomorrow morning.

@Itsamidge
Yeah make sure you keep her warm when letting her soak in a bath. Like make sure the water stays warm enough but not too hot. Not all birds like the water, I know it relaxed mine a lot.
I hope she passes the egg soon!!!! Did you ever try getting it out yourself? I know it could go very wrong if you don't know what you're doing, but if anything putting a little preparation H inside of her should help the muscles some. That's what I was advised anyway, but like I said before, my hen was much worse and the eggS had broken already and I didn't know it.
Please keep us posted on her. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom