Help... Sick Turkey tom

Attachments

• IMG_20200530_201152223.jpg
    IMG_20200530_201152223.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 3
He still with us this morning, honestly I'm surprised but grateful.
His crop still feels full of liquid this morning... Still not sure what to do, I don't feel anything else in his crop but can't mess with it too much or the liquid starts to come up, I was hoping the liquid would be gone by this morning but he feels as full as last night. I really hope someone can help me figure this out. Don't want to loose my boy, he's such a good tom.

He still with us this morning, honestly I'm surprised but grateful.
His crop still feels full of liquid this morning... Still not sure what to do, I don't feel anything else in his crop but can't mess with it too much or the liquid starts to come up, I was hoping the liquid would be gone by this morning but he feels as full as last night. I really hope someone can help me figure this out. Don't want to loose my boy, he's such a good tom.

go to poultrydvm and look at the parasite one. try to find which one matches his symptoms. My vet said chickens and turkeys show the same.

Unfortunately no... No poultry vets. In our area and even if I could get him to university vet. (Which is pretty far away)couldn't afford the vet. bill with everything going on right now.
I understand. :hugs I really think a shot of Baytril is what he needs.

Back
Top Bottom