Help!! The house got skunked!

Quote:
There was a point last night when I seriously considered just burning the house down. It was a million times worse than driving by a squished one on the road.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Got it. When I get home I am breaking out the vinegar and cinnamon. I might make bacon too. It will either cover the smell or make the house smell like skunk bacon. Either way, I still get to eat bacon.
droolin.gif

Quote:
While I am pretty immune to the smell of barnyard stuff, this aroma hit impossible heights. It was bitter and acrid and pretty much burnt out all my nose hairs. Imagine the normal skunk scent and then concentrate it. I'll take cow patty scent any old day over this. Ugg.

Quote:
While I am pretty immune to the smell of barnyard stuff, this aroma hit impossible heights. It was bitter and acrid and pretty much burnt out all my nose hairs. Imagine the normal skunk scent and then concentrate it. I'll take cow patty scent any old day over this. Ugg.

Sounds like a baby or young skunk sprayed then. My dog got a baby skunk and it was so acrid and potent I turned 3 different shades of green and literally had to run out of the house before I lost my lunch. I promise you that if you bring the vinegar to a boil and put the pot in whatever room you have the smell in, it will neutralize the smell. It worked for me and was the only way I was able to go back in the house.
Good luck - I hope you have a lot of vinegar and a lot of pots ...

Back
Top Bottom