Help Us Design The Next BYC "Chillin' With My Peeps" Shirt

Quote:
Yes, I also think ducklings are "peeps" as well, and one little duckling with the dark glasses tucked in with the chicks with glasses in the little pool would be EXCELLENT. Don't have to mention ducks, but the addition of a duckling amongst them would be SO cute!

Quote:
really cool!!!! my daughter loves this!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Have you seen the photograph by Charles C Ebbets called Lunchtime atop a Skyscraper? Check it out here.

The girder reminds me of a roost and the area (city) below could use simple graphics to show the different types of places we all raise our flocks and the fact that we are continually building a community here. The girder would also be a good place to embed the web addy.

I could totally see some peeps (chicks maybe with an odd duck or turkey) hanging out on a girder, mirroring a few of the workers from the original piece.

With this route, I'd go one color (black) and use a great lithograph or line art style illustration. On the front, consider a simple breast-pocket-sized illustration/logo: "Chillin with my peeps" and one peep that's clipped from the full art on the back of the shirt.

Are long sleeved t-shirts being considered? I'm a sucker for ls tees!!! Love the robin's egg blue suggestion. Pink is hot now as are the other vibrant but warm tone pastels like orange, wasabi green and sunny yellow, in addition to classic white.

Thanks for letting me share my idea!

-chris

Size-wise, there are a lot more Americans these days who think a 3X would be a good size to GET DOWN TO...... keep us full figured fella's in mind and maybe add a couple more "X's" when you make them.

I really dig the iceberg idea. Or maybe a group of chicks dressed up "Gangsta" - all blinged up, baggy pants and ball cap on backwards.

One penguin, sitting under a palm tree with hawaii shirt on and sun glasses, feet in a kiddie pool with a bunch of peeps hangin round. odd number of peeps, 5 or 7

most definitely need a flag!!!!! how cool would that be to have flying from our coops (at least when i get mine built..lol) love the peguin and iceberg idea!!!

I tend to think less is more, so like the simpler logos like maybe that little egg with legs, the words under that smaller in front, larger in back if you wanted the back printed... or the same size but down at the bum. I would definitely buy long sleeves in a nice heavy cotton with the web addy printed down one of the sleeves, maybe even chillin down the other. Dark colors like forest green and burgundy.

Back
Top Bottom