Help Us Design The Next BYC "Chillin' With My Peeps" Shirt

My picture only took me like fifteen minutes. I'm not very artistic either
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

I'd LOVE to see some women's t-shirts in a scoop-neck style (instead of the usual crew neck). I'd also like to see a women's hoodless, zip-up sweatshirt instead of a hoodie pullover.
And pink is always a favorite with us, so...count us in for three when they're ready!

Last edited:
I like the neon color idea. You want something to grab attention. Or purple or red are both eye-catching colors (hence the reason they are really no-nos in the business world-but oooooo so sexy, right?)
The how about the chicken progression from egg to adult?
I do like the iceberg but all chickens on it with "BYC is that cool"
Or use other domestic fowl, not wild, that takes away from what you can keep in your back yard.
If I didn't have so much work to do with my chickens and other animals, I would draw something to submit, but it is hard enough just to find time to get on BYC
sad.png

I must have my priorities straight, you know?
lol.png

Then again,
You could have a roo, a hen, and some little peeps on floaty rings in the pool all sipping tea or lemonade. Get the whole family in on it.
Okay Nifty, are you going to give a free shirt to the person whose idea you use?
Offer all sizes, I want some for my kids and myself!!!

Quote:
I LOVE the placement of the chicken on the bottom, back of the shirt! And I agree that less is more in terms of design. Keep it simple!

This design could be at the front and at the back you could put "www.BackYardChickens.com" it doesn't have to be in color
wink.png

chillinwithmypeeps.jpg

that's an iceberg btw
tongue.png
I got this idea because someone was talking about an iceberg so I decided to do something with an iceberg
big_smile.png

I know I suck xD

here is one! put 2 stick people on the shirt, one will say: hey dude, wanna play basketball?

then the other stick person will say: I can't... IM CHILLIN WITH MY PEEPS !
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom