Help! Weird/Bad Noise coming from my FAV Chicken!

DE or VetRx will not deworm infested chickens.

Get some Flubendazole 5% or SafeGuard Goat dewormer and you will rid them of worms in a few days.
@LaFleche - Thanks. Husband is on his way to TSC now to see if they have either of what you note above. The VETRX is just to help her breath - know if won't treat worms. She's still eating so I think that is good. Do you have any resources for dosage for the dewormer?

@LaFleche - Thanks. Husband is on his way to TSC now to see if they have either of what you note above. The VETRX is just to help her breath - know if won't treat worms. She's still eating so I think that is good. Do you have any resources for dosage for the dewormer?
Flubenol 5% (Flubendazole): 1,2 g per kg feed for 7 consecutive days, no treats or other food on the side, just the medicated feed. Mix their usual feed with some germ oil, mix well so it will be coated allover, add the Flubenol 5% powder and mix well again, so all the feed will be coated in Flubenol.

Safe Guard liquid goat dewormer (Fenbendazole): https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...d-for-a-five-lb-chicken.1439725/post-23864707

Back
Top Bottom