Help what do I do?!

Shorty0228

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2018
My beloved Rouen duckies where snatched and killed out of their pen by coyotes and now the two remaining out of my 5 both lost mates. I had gotten from TSC two rouens first, a drake and hen then we incubated their eggs and got three babies, a drake and two hens. The momma my favorite duck Emma got snatched as well as her babies a drake Nina and hen Sven(named them before we knew sexes) the remaining drake my Killian is lost calling for his girl Emma and my little Olaf is lost without Nina and Sven. Can I do anything?!

My beloved Rouen duckies where snatched and killed out of their pen by coyotes and now the two remaining out of my 5 both lost mates. I had gotten from TSC two rouens first, a drake and hen then we incubated their eggs and got three babies, a drake and two hens. The momma my favorite duck Emma got snatched as well as her babies a drake Nina and hen Sven(named them before we knew sexes) the remaining drake my Killian is lost calling for his girl Emma and my little Olaf is lost without Nina and Sven. Can I do anything?!
The only thing I know to do is to let them be and get them some new ladies. It wiltake a few months for the females to be big enough to put in the pen with the drakes though.

I'm sorry about your ducks :hugs
I only raise chicks so I don't know but I hope you figure it out
Thank you! I can't stop crying I miss my babies! It's just heartbreaking watching the drake call and search for his mate, he stands on the ramp and looks and calls!

The only thing I know to do is to let them be and get them some new ladies. It wiltake a few months for the females to be big enough to put in the pen with the drakes though.
I have the father and his daughter left. It's heartbreaking to watch him call for his lady my baby Emma!

Thank you! I can't stop crying I miss my babies! It's just heartbreaking watching the drake call and search for his mate, he stands on the ramp and looks and calls!
:hugs
I am sorry for your loss.
Please reinforce your pen before the coyotes come back.

Back
Top Bottom