HELP with a BAKING CONTEST! Click link, sign up Need 120 MORE people

wow... you rock... AGAIN!
gig.gif

Oh wow!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

I found out I did win yesterday's appliance a day raffle drawing, so I won the kitchen aid food processor....how awesome is that???

wee.gif

I'm still going for the grandprize at the the end of the month though... so don't sending me your emails for invites to join. I barely had any raffle ticket entries yesterday... but I still won the daily drawing which is RANDOM.

So come join, and upload recipes for your chance to win.
thumbsup.gif

Hey vfem, Congrats on the win yesterday!
Remember I sent you my email addy? What am i supposed to do on the baking website? I got an email from them but it didnt quite say what to do to help you win!

Thanks!

Cody!!

Quote:
Wow, that is cool! What color do you get?? I have all white ones- yeah boring....I think I would go with red if I had it to do over again
smile.png

Hugs

Quote:
All you have to do is sign up with a new account using the email you sent me. Nothing else is needed. It gives me a credit once it sees you sign up... it just knows somehow I was the one to invite that email.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Wow, that is cool! What color do you get?? I have all white ones- yeah boring....I think I would go with red if I had it to do over again
smile.png

Hugs

I don't know what color to get?!

My old apartment everything was black and red... since I moved I have a green kitchen and my husband is getting me a new coffee maker in stainless steel for my birthday. So maybe black or SS?

Its so exciting!!!

I hope I have a choice in color?
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom