Help with a roo missing part of his scalp - skull exposed

I am so sorry, ChickDancer. You did what you had to do, but that doesn't make it any easier. Your sister has allowed this situation to go on far longer than she should have, so she has no right to criticize you. Her children caused the death of a bird through their willful and deceitful acts. They are lucky you only made them cry. I would be making them work off the cost of that bird, the cost of the medical supplies they stole, and the cost of your lost time in dealing with this. They need to know that their actions have real consequences. A couple weeks of scut work would help reinforce this. Do not hesitate to remind them often and loudly that they killed an innocent bird with their selfishness should they ever cop an attitude with you again in this lifetime.

Again, I am sorry. Good luck.

You appear to have everything covered,just make sure that his skull is covered/kept moist,bone cannot be allowed to dry out. Once tissue has started to cover skull,bandaging can be removed if bird is in a clean environment.
I have haf a chil this happed to she wont keep any covering on she is still active what should i do

Back
Top Bottom