Help with dislocated “knee” on my duck

Pics
Sorry for butting in, I don't have much experience with ducks and none at all with broken/dislocated bones but just thought I would pop this in in case it might be an option. A 'top sling', Less wiggle room so to speak.
Top sling.jpg

Maybe fashion something over top of him that would discourage him from trying to get out? Like just a piece of wire with something (fringes?) hanging down from it that he would not want to try to go thru?
I’m sure I can figure something out... I was considering putting a strap over to hold him in/down when building the wheelchair in the first place, but wanted him to have as much freedom of movement as possible, not knowing he would just pull himself out

Sorry for butting in, I don't have much experience with ducks and none at all with broken/dislocated bones but just thought I would pop this in in case it might be an option. A 'top sling', Less wiggle room so to speak.View attachment 1637985
Not sure how I would accomplish this with such a big bird, I think I may be better off with modifying my “wheelchair” but thank you for your input although I could probably do with a towel my only concern would be how to get food and water to him

Back
Top Bottom