Help with my runt

I quickly snapped a couple pics without the light.

9C6FE450-C034-409F-A0F3-6DE315DB444D.jpeg ADA0BE48-58F8-4687-AADE-E7F6579FCF54.jpeg

He has the same sort of brown as the others just no real striping.

Sorry to kinda highjack your thread!

I quickly snapped a couple pics without the light.

View attachment 2280275View attachment 2280276

He has the same sort of brown as the others just no real striping.

Sorry to kinda highjack your thread!
It looks like 2 pharaohs and a Rosetta, the bright eyebrows are usually telltale indicators of range style markings. Very adorable! I’m glad he’s up and about on his own.

Yesterday I moved Shadow into the main brooder. He’s doing great! Today he has started growing in feathers. I feel like he’s officially out of the woods and will be a normal quail (one leg is slightly shorter than the other). Thank you all for watching and support.
I can’t believe he has recovered from laying in the incubator on his side covered in goo for 19 hours weakly kicking his legs intermittently. I thought for sure he was a goner.

Yesterday I moved Shadow into the main brooder. He’s doing great! Today he has started growing in feathers. I feel like he’s officially out of the woods and will be a normal quail (one leg is slightly shorter than the other). Thank you all for watching and support.
I can’t believe he has recovered from laying in the incubator on his side covered in goo for 19 hours weakly kicking his legs intermittently. I thought for sure he was a goner.
yay! congratulations to both you and Shadow!! :wee :woot

Back
Top Bottom