Help With Slaughter! Desperate! He's dead now, Sankyoo

Rin

Songster
14 Years
Oct 22, 2009
Moonglade (EU)
Have roo strung up, was prepared to snip his artery as suggested... can't find it... snipped off his feathers... completely shaved his beard... what am I looking for? The poor guy is hanging upside down waiting for me to figure this out! I tried just /snipping/ at the esophagus and it barely knicked his skin he only bled a little... like a paper cut
hmm.png
'

And when I google nothing comes up like maybe a picture of the skin where it's located? I don't like prolonging his suffering like this!

Last edited:
feel for his Jaw, slice just below the jaw on each side. Making two slices so as to avoid cutting his esophagus. But if you cut the esophagus no worries.... this is your first time. Make sure your knife is really sharp. And watch out if you don't have him in a cone those wings are going to flap. Take a deap breath... that frist time is tough I know... I'm thinking of you!

Hopefully, I'm too late and you're done already, but we just chop the whole head off with one blow then hang them up to bleed.
Prior to the chopping it's a pulled neck, by which time they are dead (or at least completely unresponsive) anyways, but the head off bit makes it certain.

They'll flap even without the head on.

Whoever said it gets easier is a liar. This is the second try and it was just as aweful as the first - I bought brand new poultry shears thinking they could do it but no.
hmm.png
They couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom