Help wth atching asap please

Thank you I will get him tapped up right away. Should I keep him in the incubator or move him to the brooder with the other chics?

I just wanted to add that the blood that is pooled in the membrane is not going to absorb. So do not let it scare you too much when you roll back past that part.

I'd try putting him in the brooder if you do not have too many chicks. He seems pretty fat and sassy otherwise. But keep an eye on them. You may have to move him out if they are rolling him or stepping on him.

Last edited:
ok thank you so much for your help. I have tried feeding him and all he has taken to is an eye drop of sugar water no food pellets yet

So far no improvement on the spray leg chic. Im getting really worried about it, ive tried holing it up to food and water and it wont do either. could the band aid brace I made not be in the correct placement? it still can't stand at all. The other chic that was born yesterday is fully hatched now but is also having issues standing. its odd it can stand for a second then just wobbles and falls, but its legs look different than the others. The other strange thing is that neither of these chics have fluffed yet. any advice?

Back
Top Bottom