Help y'all!! Rescued GSD issue!

Quote:
Except that she raises silkies........
big_smile.png

I give anyone room for one mistake, even if it's silkies.

Last edited:
Quote:
Its a date!!! Weeee! babies coming soon!
big_smile.png

**ooh..i forgot i dont own Kane... *
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
big_smile.png

hide.gif

Woman, you're nuts.
lol.png
hugs.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

hide.gif

My poor son saved all his money for her. When we went to pick her up the breeder told us the akc paperwork hasn't gotten back yet, I said no problem, but take off XXX amount of money and when you send the papers we will send the $$.

Kept inquiring for about a year now and now the breeder has disappeared!! So she is coming on 2 this summer and now we will have to spay her.
sad.png

She is the BEST kids/ ranch dog I have ever had, even over my other sheps. You just can't find good temperments like hers easily.
smile.png

Quote:
No she doesnt...

You are correct, we don't have to do anything with the boys that we don't want to. We're the ones that are owned by them. We're the ones that have spent thousands of dollars for their care and upkeep, as well countless hours every single day making sure they know we think they are the best dogs to have ever walked on this earth.

We have consulted with our vet, the boys breeder and numerous GSD experts before reaching our decision that the boys will not be neutered before their second birthdays, if ever.

We are not irresponsibe pet owners that need the fail safe of neutering to make sure accidents don't happen. We make sure accidents don't happen by always being in control of our dogs.

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom