Help y'all!! Rescued GSD issue!

Our area is the same, absolutely no animal control or anything here. Needless to say we adopted 2 strays that showed up. One is now at my step-daughters and the other is still here. He has grown by leaps and bounds, lol. I say go ahead and at least give the pup a temp home till you can find a forever home for it.

You and your DH are such good, fine people.
Wish there were more in the world like you two that had hearts as big as you have for animals.
hugs.gif

Quote:
No she doesnt...

You are correct, we don't have to do anything with the boys that we don't want to. We're the ones that are owned by them. We're the ones that have spent thousands of dollars for their care and upkeep, as well countless hours every single day making sure they know we think they are the best dogs to have ever walked on this earth.

We have consulted with our vet, the boys breeder and numerous GSD experts before reaching our decision that the boys will not be neutered before their second birthdays, if ever.

We are not irresponsibe pet owners that need the fail safe of neutering to make sure accidents don't happen. We make sure accidents don't happen by always being in control of our dogs.

Quote:
No she doesnt...

You are correct, we don't have to do anything with the boys that we don't want to. We're the ones that are owned by them. We're the ones that have spent thousands of dollars for their care and upkeep, as well countless hours every single day making sure they know we think they are the best dogs to have ever walked on this earth.

We have consulted with our vet, the boys breeder and numerous GSD experts before reaching our decision that the boys will not be neutered before their second birthdays, if ever.

We are not irresponsibe pet owners that need the fail safe of neutering to make sure accidents don't happen. We make sure accidents don't happen by always being in control of our dogs.

Yep..
thumbsup.gif

I think your dogs will give her some confidence. She can watch them to see what she should do and she'll feel more comfortable hiding amongst them as it probably hasn't been dogs that abused her but people. She'll learn a lot faster what to expect from you and your husband by seeing how you and your dogs interact. My theory, for what it's worth. Good for you for helping in whatever way you decide to do it.

Quote:
If she neuters Kane I will slap her myself!

I know!! He would make some BEAUTIFUL pups some day....
big_smile.png

So would Jax!! ... but theres just something about Kane that i just love to death...

Back
Top Bottom