Help

I had my silkie that I thought was a cold, I did everything for him, he only stayed the same. I made a decision that was hard to make but it was in Ricky's best interest to has him tested. Go I made that painful drive to Gainesville ( 30 miles from me) and took him to Georgia poultry laboratory Network. He tested positvie for Ms e-coli was found, but that's common in back yard flocks. Can someone please tell a little information about ms. Mg was negative! Also they send a swap for coryza to another university, they said it was negative but wanted to make sure. Please help! Thanks

I had my silkie that I thought was a cold, I did everything for him, he only stayed the same. I made a decision that was hard to make but it was in Ricky's best interest to has him tested. Go I made that painful drive to Gainesville ( 30 miles from me) and took him to Georgia poultry laboratory Network. He tested positvie for Ms e-coli was found, but that's common in back yard flocks. Can someone please tell a little information about ms. Mg was negative! Also they send a swap for coryza to another university, they said it was negative but wanted to make sure. Please help! Thanks
It was the right thing to do. I know it was difficult.
sad.png

I have no experience with ms, but looked it up and here is a link with some info....

https://en.wikivet.net/Mycoplasma_synoviae

Hope the rest of your crew is well. From that article it sounds like it may have been present on the eggs before hatch. Where did you get them?

Back
Top Bottom