Help

Alex208

Chirping
Jul 11, 2017
Help its day 23 and my baby chick hasn't hatched he is still alive because I candled it and it is moving I see it move but I dont here it chirping there isn't no peaking or holes please help

Has it pipped internally? Could you see his little shadow in the air cell? They stay at that stage for around 24 hours (sometimes longer) then they make an external pip. Again they will stay like that for around 24 hours as they absorb the remaining yolk and blood that has been flowing through the veins in the membrane. Only once they've done all that will they start unzipping and finally hatch. :fl

Has it pipped internally? Could you see his little shadow in the air cell? They stay at that stage for around 24 hours (sometimes longer) then they make an external pip. Again they will stay like that for around 24 hours as they absorb the remaining yolk and blood that has been flowing through the veins in the membrane. Only once they've done all that will they start unzipping and finally hatch. :fl
No piping or making noise at all I do see a shadow in the air cell what does that mean

Back
Top Bottom