Help

Ducklover4892

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2020
So I have 2 ducks, and we are driving to our Utah home tomorrow, there is about 6 acres so a lot of space, but I do have cats. Should I be worried about the cats attacking the ducks? Or is there a way to keep them safe? Also, can ducks eat bananas?

Ducks can eat bananas, not sure if they like them, though. A cat will kill a duck, do you have a coop for them? Also, are the cats feral? My domestic cats don't mess with chickens at all, and wouldn't touch ducks.

Ducks can eat bananas, not sure if they like them, though. A cat will kill a duck, do you have a coop for them? Also, are the cats feral? My domestic cats don't mess with chickens at all, and wouldn't touch ducks.
We have a coup so they will be fine in that area, my cats aren’t exactly feral it’s a weird situation but they haven’t bothered previous pets but they do kill mice

I have never had any problems with cats bothering chickens or ducks. My cats never mess with my birds nor do the neighbor's cats mess with my birds. We haven't had any feral cats in the neighborhood for quite some time. I would worry if there were feral cats around.

Back
Top Bottom