jasmine0613

Chirping
Aug 8, 2021
My rooster's eyes are again watery and bubbly..his eyelids is also covered with bubble bumps...yesterday he was energetic and eating properly but idk what happened today as soon my dad opened his coop he was very sick..i gave him his med few hours ago and he is eating his food again but still very sleepy..it breaks my heart so much seeing him sick please help me what i can do for him

Is something different about his eye? Is there any pus or infection in or around the eye. Can you get a picture or see a vet?
Its midnight rn so i'll take a pic tomorrow...the vet for roosters is very far from where i live..
His eyes just have bumbs like bubbles and some days his eyes become teary or watery.

Its midnight rn so i'll take a pic tomorrow...the vet for roosters is very far from where i live..
His eyes just have bumbs like bubbles and some days his eyes become teary or watery.
He eats well too...
Its just weird one day he is fine and then suddenly his eyes become watery and he becomes sick

Bubbles in an eye can be a sign of respiratory illness. Update with pictures, so we know what’s wrong.

Is something different about his eye? Is there any pus or infection in or around the eye. Can you get a picture or see a vet?
20211027_110522.jpg
20211027_110534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom