HELP!

TAranch

Hatching
Apr 1, 2023
HELP!

My 8mos. old hen is unable to stand and her head is twisted behind her. This started 48hrs. ago and she has declined to not being able to stand. My husband was in the garden with her picked her up and she turned her head and was staring at the sky.
He put her down and she ran away. Perfectly normal. Then that evening she didn't coop up we found her and she was unable to stand up and her neck is twisted upward. We supplement our chickens diets with mineral and vitamin pellets. We also put vitamins in their water
I have checked her for mites and other creepy crawlies.
Please Help!
Thank you

HELP!

My 8mos. old hen is unable to stand and her head is twisted behind her. This started 48hrs. ago and she has declined to not being able to stand. My husband was in the garden with her picked her up and she turned her head and was staring at the sky.
He put her down and she ran away. Perfectly normal. Then that evening she didn't coop up we found her and she was unable to stand up and her neck is twisted upward. We supplement our chickens diets with mineral and vitamin pellets. We also put vitamins in their water
I have checked her for mites and other creepy crawlies.
Please Help!
Thank you
Do you have photos of your pullet?

What do you feed?

Back
Top Bottom