Help!

She was actually give to me about a year ago.
I have not dewormed because I was led to believe that was not needed but I’m totally open to doing it. Would it be to late to start deworming with her in this condition in case that is the issue?
I don't think it would do any harm, but it could help in case it is worms causing her condition.

Is she still drinking on her own? If not, she might be dehydrated.

Sadly, production hybrids are prone to Salpingitis or other problems related to their reproductive system. She might be suffering from salpingitis or ascites (symptom for heart or liver failure etc.) How does her abdomen feel? Is it bloated, and if so, does it feel hard to the touch or rather wobbly like a water filled ballon?
Her abdomen area
Sadly, production hybrids are prone to Salpingitis or other problems related to their reproductive system. She might be suffering from salpingitis or ascites (symptom for heart or liver failure etc.) How does her abdomen feel? Is it bloated, and if so, does it feel hard to the touch or rather wobbly like a water filled ballon?
so if I am thinking of the right area of where the abdomen is (on her underside close to vent) it is wobbly. Sorry I am no chicken expert 😔

Back
Top Bottom