"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
Get a real dog and he'd be too big to walk on the keyboard...or the desk for that matter.
tongue2.gif

Yeah get a mastiff... way too big to walk on the computer lol my dog is going to weigh as much as my 6'2" husband lol And my female will weigh about 60lbs more than me!

Quote:
Boy if I were the seller, I'd be sweatin' bullets.
That same person has bid on ALL of those high dollar auctions and they have ZERO feedback!
th.gif

I wonder what the reserve is on them.

Quote:
Oh duck are you going to bid on those????? I wont if someone else is going too!

You know he wants to. Do it Duck.....just do it (helping lol)

Find me some Butter,Blue Fawn,Apricot,chocolate call duck eggs tell me
wink.png

Quote:
Get a real dog and he'd be too big to walk on the keyboard...or the desk for that matter.
tongue2.gif

Yeah get a mastiff... way too big to walk on the computer lol my dog is going to weigh as much as my 6'2" husband lol And my female will weigh about 60lbs more than me!

th.gif

Quote:
tongue2.gif

Define "real" dog, please?

Quote:
tongue2.gif

Define "real" dog, please?

Come ask Jax what a real dog is Ranchy, but wait! let me tie this steak around your neck first.
tongue.gif

Quote:
tongue2.gif

Does a German Shephard walking on the bed work?
idunno.gif

ETA: My older sisters german shephard is pregnant they thought she was out of heat when they let her out with the male in the backyard
roll.png

This is my two pound terror
57594_riley.jpg

Quote:
tongue2.gif

He's my little buddy.
love.gif
Even though he carries my shoes all over the house and plays on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom