"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
It's raining here or was raining but I'm getting sleepy. I think its time for a power nap
tongue.png

Road trip!!!

OK, it's cloudy, sprinkling and the temp has dropped dramatically...I may HAVE to take a nap.

Quote:
Yep, we totally re-arranged our game plan for today.

Nap now, grocery shopping later, Texas tomorrow.

Well, I can't nap(for some reason), I grocery shopped Thursday and I'm already in Texas...what to do now?????
big_smile.png

Good afternoon everybody
frow.gif
. Hope everyone is doing great. I've been really busy the last few days. I had to sell Girls Scout Cookies at the booth last night. Today I went and bought groceries
he.gif
(I HATE that). Then I went to the feed store and got some game bird starter because guess why??? Nope, try again?? Last guess??? I just put my quail eggs into lockdown 5 minutes ago
wee.gif
. After I put them in lockdown, I replaced the quail racks with my regular racks so I could......SET MY OWN DUCK EGGS
ya.gif
. Now there is just one thing wrong. I can't remember how long they incubate?
hu.gif
If I remember correctly we stop turning them on day 25? I figured I am in the right group to get the answer for that question. It is wonderful to have such smart friends
hugs.gif

Well I should be unbusy for the remainder of this week except for Thursday night. I've got Cub Scouts. I got the humidity issue with my bator under control for right now. Last time I went too high and I think it killed my chicks but I will be watching it like a hawk this time.

Back
Top Bottom