Art, I am not a computer whiz, I can turn mine on and off. do some typing in there someplace. beyond that I am a complete ignoramus ..
GS is here, took him about ten seconds to figure it out.
"Here, do this, and this and this"
got it? heII no..
in the future click on key F11 ..

........jiminwisc.....

I got some free scrap lumber today and bought a sheet of plywood. Plus i found a mini crock pot so another bunny will have ice free water. Discovered a new feed store. Had a good day shopping, but man, it was cold out there!

good morning, a balmy 3 above zero this morning
I ran a small electric heater in the shop all night
I have not been out there to see how it did.
I checked it last night after a couple of hours of running and it did seem warmer..
It had to overcome a lot of frozen concrete floor plus all the frozen steel tools. it takes time.. I will probably light a fire in the wood stove, too, today..

nice finds Cappy,. that should help make you feel better, eh?

crock pot for warming water ? great idea.
I would try to find a liner that fit rather snugly in case the power goes off. that way the freezing water won't crack the pot..??

I am putting off going outside to check the heat. call me chicken..

.......jiminwisc......

good morning, a balmy 3 above zero this morning
I ran a small electric heater in the shop all night
I have not been out there to see how it did.
I checked it last night after a couple of hours of running and it did seem warmer..
It had to overcome a lot of frozen concrete floor plus all the frozen steel tools. it takes time.. I will probably light a fire in the wood stove, too, today..

nice finds Cappy,. that should help make you feel better, eh?

crock pot for warming water ? great idea.
I would try to find a liner that fit rather snugly in case the power goes off. that way the freezing water won't crack the pot..??

I am putting off going outside to check the heat. call me chicken..

.......jiminwisc......
Yep, i am ahead of you on the liner thing. I have 3 so far. Or i could just dump the water out if the power quits.
I hear you about having some good heat in the workshop. Makes a huge difference. I have a little electric heater in mine but don't use it much. Takes so long to make a difference i am usually done by then!

Hi, I had a good day.
the electric heater did take the chill off.
but I lit a fire in the stove anyway. I have only one 220V outlet and I needed it for the planer.

I got all the parts for the sharpener cut out.
Annie got called in to work, so I will work on
putting some parts together tonight.

It snowed all day. hardly could tell it was coming down, but snow is the ultimate lesson in persistence. we got at least 4" and it is still mounting up.

I like DeWalt tools, too. but I also like my Craftsman table saw and jointer. and I like my Rockwell jointer, too. I have had just about every make of hand drill and circular saw..
I am not a fan of Black & Decker.
bought a B&D belt sander once. it lasted about `5 minutes. and way back I bought a B&D hand drill. I drove in about a half dozen 2" screws and the gear stripped out..
........jiminwisc.....

these two pieces will be glued together to make a brace for the vertical board.
100_1121[1].JPG

this will be the vertical "wall" this end is
beveled at 31 degrees. can't see it very
well in the picture.
100_1123[1].JPG

this is the rocker . it will be mounted on the
"wall" block, it is where the drill bits will be
held for sharpening.
100_1122[1].JPG

this is the runner in place on the table.
everything will be mounted on it.
100_1124[1].JPG

after I have it all together I will post a picture.
then it will make more sense to you..

Back
Top Bottom